Some quick facts about me –
- I love my job (Quality Engineering for WP.com)
- This blog is named after my dog Comet (RIP 1998-2010)
- dogs (my own, dog rescue, dog agility)
- reading (all sorts of genres)
- I’m a vegetarian and have been for over 10 years
- I’ve been to Romania 30+ times, and no, I don’t have any family there
The photos below are a small selection of my family (Dexter, Indy, and Roxy) and me, plus memorable photos of my adventures with friends from around the world.
Disclaimer: This blog is a collection of my thoughts and opinions. It is intended to be informational and entertaining. I make no claims as to the accuracy of the information presented, but I do not, and will not, intentionally present incorrect data. All reviews are my own opinions, and unless otherwise noted, I have not received compensation (monetary or otherwise) for writing them.
However, some of my site links are Amazon Affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I receive compensation from qualifying purchases. Amazon has removed me, yet again, from their affiliates program due to insufficient clicks.
If you don’t want to miss any updates, enter your email in the box below to subscribe. ꜜꜜꜜ